Sunday, December 24, 2006

3922

3922. The excitement I felt today when I found out that a great couple from church got engaged yesterday. I cannot even describe how happy I am for them.

3921. The following lyrics, bellowed by my five year old into a new toy microphone:
Last night I was walkin' down the street
And I did not care.
I saw a skunk and it sprayed me
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha.

3920. The gas station that was open at 6:45, when Lainee decided she really wanted a grilled cheese sandwich, and we were out of cheese.

3919. A grilled cheese sandwich.

3918. Coloring with Bethany.

3917. A long nap.

3916. Our Sunday school lesson today, which just made me want to jump out of my skin over the awesomeness of Christ coming to earth.

3915. And wanting to jump out of my skin when I saw that my SS teacher had brought in chocolates this morning too!

3914. Crying with people.

3913. Finding out that friend at church is pregnant with her second baby.

3912. Seeing an old friend at church this morning. She is such a sweet woman.

3911. Exploring the concept of love as a commodity presented in Blue Like Jazz.

3910. Cherry pie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love being able to make up lyrics that seem silly . . . just a string of non sequiturs . . . it's my kind of child who can work toward bring that talent to an art form. You go, Lainee!