Monday, July 24, 2006

2065

2065. Eating dinner with a family from church.

2064. Sitting in the service tonight with Lainee and having my arm around her as I sang hymns.
2063. And letting her lean against me while she slept through the service!

2062. My husband makes some extra money working with his dad this summer.

2061. My bed.

2060. A hot fudge sundae.

2059. Being in the car on the way home from Alabama and being able to DO something that I have been only thinking about up to this point. Doing something is so much more productive than just thinking about it!

2058. Change. Some minor ones are looming, and one major one too. But having peace about change makes change a good thing.

2057. Three children who all WALK! It felt SO good to walk out of church today and I didn't have to CARRY ANYONE!

No comments: