Monday, July 31, 2006

2165

2165. Celebrating seven years of marriage to Paul this evening.

2164. He sat next to me instead of across from me.

2163. Getting off to WalMart early this morning so we could get some errands done. And the kids were pretty good while we were there.

2162. We found the bug toy that Jonathan wanted (as a potty training reward) at the dollar store.

2161. Bathroom accidents occurring less frequently.

2160. Okay, I was just thinking today how glad I am that I am done with that period that lasts about six months after bringing home your first child. I am SO. GLAD.

2159. Browsing in a book store.

2158. Getting the top of the entertainment center cleaned.

2157. And then going to the Fly Lady site to see what today's mission was (because I hadn't done it yet,) and finding that cleaning the entertainment center is what I would have done for the mission anyway.

2156. And getting (and mounting) a new container to hold all the grocery bags in.

2155. Getting Lainee's CDs corralled in a new container on her headboard.

2154. The kids asked to do "homework" today, so I sat them at the kitchen table and gave them some "assignments" in their workbooks. This kept them content for quite a while.

2153. The Q's watched the kids tonight while Paul and I went out.

2152. And the kids were FANTASTIC for them.

2151. And all three of them went RIGHT TO SLEEP after we put them in bed.

2150. The other night after church, I saw a few weeds in a flower bed outside the church. I pulled them out. Lainee and Jonatha, who had helped with weeding on a previous workday, decided to pull the weeds in a larger bed. We were the last to leave the parking lot because Lainee was so into weeding. But we didn't get it all done, so she asked if we could go back later this week. Um, SURE!

2149. Bethany's expressions of excitement are so very cute. I love to see her excited.

2148. Barbequed chicken.

2147. Dark chocolate ice cream.

2146. The right blinker on the van just started working again the other day after not working for about four days.

2145. I got to do some quilting.

2144. Got to have lunch after church with Andrea and Melissa.

No comments: