Saturday, October 14, 2006

3091

3092. Playing hide-and-go-seek with the family in the house, with the lights off. I scared the kids to the point of making them scream. Three times.

3091. And I think it is HILARIOUS when the kids walk right past me and still can't find me. (It makes jumping out and scaring them that much easier too.)

3090. Paul gave me a back massage this afternoon.

3089. Bethany seemed to play well tonight. With everyone home, she seemed more content than when someone is gone. (No, DUH!)

3088. Lainee, Bethany, and I all sat and colored at the kitchen table this evening.

3087. Lainee was beyond excited to set the pumpkins out on the porch this afternoon. We all set our pumpkin out at the same time. She could hardly contain herself she was so excited.

3086. Beth Moore's Daniel study.

No comments: