Monday, October 23, 2006

3202

3202. My big girl surrendered her life to Jesus today. WOO HOO!

3201. I celebrated 15 years as a child of God myself, this month.

3200. I was able to get caught up on my Daniel study tonight.

3199. Hot showers.

3198. God is gracing me with a tougher skin.

3197. Paul had an extra shoe box that we needed. I didn't save enough for our gift boxes before taking them all to church to be packed for Operation Christmas Child.

3196. Leftover chicken from a church social.

3195. And having said chicken in the refrigerator when I was having guests for lunch, but forgot to go grocery shopping.

3194. The visit with Linda and the kids was nice. The last few times we have tried to get together, one of our kids has been sick. We were long overdue.

3193. Going out for cheap pizza dinner.

3192. And watching Bethany dance to "Good Times" at the restaurant.

3191. Not to mention the fact that Jonathan was busting some moves himself. There was one in particular that really got me laughing.

3190. We found Bethany's snuggler after she lost it in the grocery store.

3189. And we got Lainee's phonics lesson done at about 10 pm.

3188. Due to the fact that we ALL took LONG naps today, and now no one is going to bed.

3187. And I forgot to buy eggs. But, you know what? I also forgot that we didn't need eggs, so I'm GLAD I forgot to buy eggs.

3186. Somehow, even though it hasn't worked for weeks, the VCR started working.

3185. And this is good, because when you only have 5 DVDs and three kids who took MAJOR naps, it is good to have use of your VHS library that they haven't viewed in a long time.

No comments: