Wednesday, November 01, 2006

3329

3329. Finished another book. 10 down, 2 to go.

3328. Figured out what was wrong with the speakers on the desktop that was making it impossible to hear any sound.

3327. Hearing Lainee master one of her memory verses for AWANA tonight.

3326. I have been carrying around a book every time I went to church, hoping to give it to someone, but that someone hadn't been to church for a long time. I'd contemplated just taking the book out of my bag. Thankfully, I did not do this, because that person ended up being at church tonight. Yay! I finally got to give that book to him!

3325. Got all five of my lessons for the Daniel study done this evening, thanks in no part to my disciplined lifestyle, but completely to my husband, who took the kids home after church and put them in bed so I could go sit at a coffee place and do my lessons. (And I think that is the longest sentence I have ever written. Wait, I don't even think it IS a sentence. But it is a blessing, so it stands!)

3324. The great benefit of doing all five of the lessons in a row is that there were no breaks in the material that would have likely made me forget something.

3323. Bethany playing with her brother and sister today, not even mindful of where I was.

3322. That Lainee child. Smart little girl. Smarter, probably, than I give her credit for.

3321. Seeing how biblical prophecy that was uttered thousands of years ago has come to pass.

3320. The life lost to Christ is won. What a life-altering blessing that is.

3319. The smell of ginger.

No comments: