Friday, November 03, 2006

3352

3352. A party where I could take the kids and they were entertained without me having to drag them somewhere and/or do all the entertaining myself.

3351. Ice cream cake.

3350. Bethany spent some time with some other people that she knew at the party.

3349. The kids, once in bed, fell asleep pretty quickly.

3348. Lainee was already asleep when Paul called and left a message on the machine. I was putting Bethany in bed at the time, so I couldn't answer the phone. If Lainee had been awake, I know she would have heard it and gone nutso because she missed her chance to talk to Paul.

3347. The vacuum cleaner didn't seem quite right yesterday. I played around with it today and, though I didn't find anything wrong with it, whatever I did seems to have taken care of the problem.

3346. Safety in the car.

3345. I was able to catch a nap today.

3344. Laughing with Lainee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

laughing with Lainee --- now there's a blessing; I would do it every day; also with Jonathan and Bethany.