Friday, November 10, 2006

3441

3441. A great time at the metropark today. The kids got to learn about all things raccoon and even went on a hike to find 'coon tracks.

3440. Finding the metropark,which I'd never been to. This would include being allowed to drive on a road that had just been closed... the very road that the entrance was on.

3439. Having a chance to serve.

3438. And bringing Lainee with me to do it. She did a LOT tonight - she worked hard. I am proud of her for being such a great helper.

3437. I was also thankful that people who were working with me were happy to include her by giving her jobs that were just right for a five-year-old.

3436. Great spaghetti sauce at the dinner at church tonight. So good, in fact, that I ate it without spaghetti.

3435. Getting to take some of that sauce home with me.

3434. A piece of moist cake with chocolate frosting and a hot cup of coffee.

3433. People ate up all of the dessert I made.

3432. Tylenol.

3431. A very comfortable bed to sleep in.

3430. Got the family portrait today that I have been waiting to display in my living room. It's of my side of the family and includes Paul and the kids.

No comments: