Sunday, November 12, 2006

3461

3461. Dinner with Bill and Cindy.

3460. Paul told Lainee she could not get ice cream tonight. At first, I was bummed because I knew I'd have some whining to deal with if I decided to get ice cream. Then I remembered how tight my pants are and decided that not having ice cream was a good thing.

3459. Going to church.

3458. Talking with the ladies in Sunday school about the real life stuff that we struggle with.

3457. Hot wings.

3456. God is making it clearer to me how I can serve by doing some of the things I like to do.

3455. Chris sang a great song this morning.

3454. Andrea and Rachel sang a great song this evening.

3453. I got to take a nap this afternoon.

3452. A hot cup of green tea.

3451. There are a million things that I feel like I could do. Sometimes that excites me. Sometimes that overwhelms me. But it occurs to me that, regardless of how I feel about it, having those possibilities in front of me is a blessing.

3450. At the same time, I am learning about my need to pare down all the things I do and focus on doing a few things well.

No comments: