Monday, November 20, 2006

3558

3558. Getting the grocery shopping done with all three kids in tow.

3557. Crystal-clear view of Orion on my walk tonight.

3556. New determination to exercise.

3555. Legs that work.

3554. A warm house on a cold night.

3553. Sitting with Jonathan on the couch tonight, telling him how, when he was a baby, he and I used to fall asleep in that exact spot after he'd eaten breakfast.

3552. The libary's online card catalog.

3551. A surprise instant message from Betsy. I haven't talked to her in a long time. She said she'd been thinking about me!

3550. Bethany fell asleep in my arms tonight.

3549. All three kids dancing around the kitchen this evening - Lainee wearing roller skates, Bethany wearing a pair of Lainee's shoes, and Jonathan just being his energetic self.

3548. Knowing that something I've done has blessed someone else.

3547. More clothes handed to us for Bethany.

3546. have some cupcakes for the kids to make on Thanksgiving that look like turkeys. When I was looking for all of the stuff for them today, I thought I would have a hard time finding one of the things that the recipe says to use. It was a special kind of cookie. Well, I walked about 3 feet into the cookie aisle at the grocery store, and it was the very first one I saw. This was a great help b/c the kids were with me and I did not need to spend fifteen minutes looking for those cookies!

No comments: