Wednesday, November 22, 2006

3579

3579. A husband who is like, "sure, go ahead and take a WHOLE day to yourself. Get a hotel. Do whatever you want. I'll take the kids. Love you, see you tomorrow."

3578. Graeter's.

3577. I found exactly what I had in mind for Jonathan for Christmas at Big Lots. Right gift. Right price.

3576. I wanted to browse around a pottery store that I'd heard about, but I wasn't sure where it was. I directed my car in the general vicinity, and found it without even having to turn myself around.

3575. Then I spent somewhere around an hour in there looking around at all different stuff.

3574. And I found a butter dish, which we've been needing.

3573. I also found little tins that I can use to put fudge in for the kids' AWANA teachers.

3572. Chicken.

3571. Getting most of the Christmas shopping done.

3570. Breakfast at Hardee's.

3569. Getting my hair cut.

No comments: