Friday, January 12, 2007

2007: 101 (4121)

101. Making ice cream with the kids today. Each of them had a cup that they had to stir while it sat in the ice/salt mixture. Bethany could not be bothered with this. She just drank the liquid.

100. Insight into the Word from the ladies doing the online study with me.

99. Bethany grabbed my face last night, pulled it to hers, and gave me a kiss. She did this repeatedly.

98. She can say "pizza."

97. And "yuck."

96. My BIG girl lost her first tooth tonight. She was so excited, and I made a big deal of it. Paul asked her if it made her feel like a really big kid. She said, "I feel like I'm ten!"

95. Gas for $1.88/gal.

94. A friend at church who was 26 weeks pregnant went into the hospital today with bleeding. The decided to deliver her twins by C-section. They came out breathing and are doing okay. My friend is recovering.

93. Going out to dinner with the family, and everyone swaying to the music while we ate.

No comments: