Saturday, April 14, 2007

2007: 253

253. The night hike.

252. Mr. Bug miraculously keeping his shoes on without one single complaint from the time we left the house until we returned from the hike.

251. Finding salamanders at the state park.

250. Seeing salamander eggs.

249. We all. ALLLLLL! slept until 10 am while we were away on a little mini vacation.

248. Hearing Ms. Bao ask to put on her "badey soup" and then ask if we could go to the pool.

247. Hearing her say "pash" (splash) while making big arm motions as a way of convincing me to take her to the pool.... even though I knew she had absolutely no intention of getting anywhere near the water.

246. The raised-eyebrow, single eye squint that she gave me when I told her that I didn't want her to get burned in her "badey soup."

245. Ms. Bao is still talking about the duck we saw last night on the night hike. When I asked her what color the duck's head was, she hit her head a few times and said "GEEE!" (green.)

244. Snuggling with my Bao baby while she slept next to me in the hotel bed.

No comments: