Saturday, January 21, 2006

Giving it up for God because of:

101. It's only been a week, and I have 101 things to be thankful for!

100. The sound of Jonathan's voice when he is excited. And he gets excited at the simplest things.

99. Lainee fed Bethany her dinner tonight. The two of them just giggled at each other the whole time. And since I'd already eaten, I relaxed!

98. Using leftovers to make a new dish for dinner, and thinking that it wasn't going to go over very well. It's gone. I actually made a meal from leftovers that was completely eaten. Go figure.

97. Paul taking the kids to the museum.

96. Seeing Lainee and Jonathan run to each other and embrace after a twenty minute separation at the mall. (J and B were with me while Paul took L with him to check out some running shoes.) It was so cute. And I think a bunch of bystanders thought so too.

95. Hearing Jonathan, when he returns from sitting out a tantrum in his room, say "Mommy, I have a new attitude!" And you can just tell by the excitement in his voice and the smile on his face, that he really does have a new attitude.

94. A really long walk with Bethany today. Just me and her. That doesn't happen much.

93. Two whole hours of peace and quiet, alone (and here's the kicker...) IN MY OWN HOUSE. Wow, it's nice not to have to be somewhere else to enjoy some alone time.

92. The smell of fresh air.

No comments: