Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thanking God for:

67. God wants to be with me. That amazes me. And it makes me smile.

65. Bethany is on a schedule. She can put herself to sleep at nap time and bed time. She eats great. She sleeps through the night. Life is so much more manageable when the baby is on a schedule.

64. Our van. And not having to buy our van.

63. Swiffer cleaning cloths.

62. Online friends. Sometimes wish I could meet them in person.

61. A gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure, and massage. I get to go with my MIL and SILs. I can't wait.

60. Getting along with my MIL and SILs!

59. How comforting it is to run my toes between the wrinkles in the sheets. So, so relaxing. Mmmmm.

58. Child care during the winter Bible study.

57. God teaches me about myself and it just makes me more and more okay with being me.

56. God's got my back. Being in his will means I don't have to defend myself, seek retribution... none of that. So cool.

55. quilting.

4 comments:

Addie said...

I am encouraged everytime I read this blog. I'm so enjoying it.

Heather Hansen said...

I have to agree addie! I find myself saying, "me too!" as I read it.

PEZmama said...

Heather, don't even try to tell me that you run your toes through the wrinkles in the sheets. I won't believe you.

Heather Hansen said...

HA HA! Well, maybe not that one but you'd be surprised how many we have in common. I'm shocked myself I'll tell ya.