Wednesday, January 25, 2006


Today God gave me:

125. Decorations in the kitchen. Supplied by my favorite four-year-old.

124. Ice cream at the local joint where one dip is like three anywhere else.

123. Story time at the library.

122. A chance to minister to someone. Go, God.

121. Bethany is comfortable in the nursery at church. Yay!

120. Hang out time with Bethany, during which we both smiled a lot.

119. Words that lifted my spirits from an online friend and a real life friend too.

118. Dinner cooked by my husband and a table set by my daughter while I napped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really wasn't much of a dinner, but I'll take credit where I can get it. I also had to wake you several times to ask where stuff was. I'll do better next time.
--Husband
By the way, i don't get the word verification thing when you want to publish. If we don't fecognize their funny letters does that mean we're stupid and can't publish?

PEZmama said...

believe it or not, there is such a thing as comment spam. I've gotten it several times. It is produced elecronically and leaves stupid comments and bogus links as comments on a blog.

Word verification is a way to cut back on that. The computer that the spam is coming from usually can't read the text and therefore can't post comments.

Addie said...

Have I mentioned how much I love this blog! It is so encouraging!!! I'm going to blog about it here soon. It totally ROCKS!

And how sweet of your husband to make you dinner and let you nap, even if he did wake you up a bit. If your anything like me, you didn't let that ruin a perfectly good nap!