Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thank you Lord for:

136. Starting Bethany's scrapbook. I am so glad she is here with us.

136. Having a scrapbook for her that has gaps in the pictures. There are only three from her first nine months of her life. It's a little sad. But it's a reminder of so many things - that God was caring for her even when we weren't; that a vital part of her history has nothing to do with us; that there is a mom and dad out there who have the huge gap of losing a child and my lack of pictures is no comparison to their loss... I could go on. But I will stop there.

135. The health of my family.

134. Jonathan's willingness to share - and how that willingness has staved off many a conflict in our home.

133. Lainee's made-up songs of praise.

132. Nothing was stolen from the van when we left the door open (almost) all night.

131. Going to the library.

130. How giving the kids a bath can turn chaos into controlled fun.

129. A dishwasher.

128. Being able to eat when I am hungry.

127. Reenacting our wedding - only this time being walked down the aisle by my son, and having my older daughter as the wedding coordinator/flower girl/bridesmaid/chauffeur.

126. Jonathan wearing that silly bee hat.

No comments: