Tuesday, March 07, 2006

554. Got to take the kids to the library today. Makes me feel like a half decent mom, and I know they really enjoy it.

553. I got some reading done last night.... about to go do some more.

552. Crocheting with Lainee.

551. A great massage from my husband that actually made that sore spot in my back go away for a little while.

550. Gold fish crackers are wildly exciting to kids whose mom buys them only about once every two or three years.

549. My sink is clean again and my laundry baskets are empty.

548. The Breaking Free study has been very good so far. Only four days in, but good.

547. Bethany had a pretty good day today. She has been getting less whiney and more affectionate. I'll take it!

546. What a beautiful day it was today. Spring is just around the corner!

545. Quiche. Yum, yum, yum.

544. Could my boy child be any more free with the hugs and kisses he lavishes on me? I love every moment of it?

No comments: