Tuesday, March 07, 2006

543. I was just thinking last night how Bethany has never really done any sleeping in bed with me or Paul. On the couch, yes, but not in our bed. It isn't so much that I want a kid in my bed, but Lainee and Jonathan both went through their stages when they would get to come spend part (or sometimes all) of the night in bed with me. She was just "too old" for that when we brought her home. But this morning she woke up early, so I brought her in bed with me. She snuggled me for a while and eventually fell asleep right next to me. Oh, so sweet. Maybe I am imagining it, but I could swear she is more content today because of it!

542. We found all of the library books that the kids swiped off the shelf while I wasn't looking on our last trip to the library. QUICK! Return them before they all get lost again!!!

541. I think someone bought the house across the street that has been vacant for about two years. I am praying that we can be a blessing to whoever our new neighbors are.

540. Leftovers for dinner on a Monday night!

539. McDonald's french fries.

538. Being able to say "no."

537. Doing the grocery shopping and keeping the spending reasonable. I haven't been paying attention lately, and it was getting out of control.

536. The time that I get by myself when I go grocery shopping.

535. Another book to read. Not that I am excited about that per se, but it is getting me motivated to read the other books I have so I don't get too far behind in my goals.

534. Being part of the long-range planning for our church.

533. Fish sticks.

No comments: