Thursday, March 09, 2006

575. The baby child is happy. She is starting to initiate play with me. Good sign. Very good sign.

574. The ladies that volunteer to watch the kids during Bible study are a definite blessing. It means so much to me that I can leave my kids in trustworthy hands and be able to focus on the discussion time. These ladies are wonderful. They don't get paid, either. Such a blessing.

573. Warm weather. Rainy and warm. I like rain, particularly when it is warm. Among other pleasantness that comes with rain, it always makes me think of Isaiah 55.

572. Ami agreed to take the kids again tomorrow while I go to the Social Security office to try to get to the bottom of "The Case of the Unprocessed Application."

571. Bethany purposely repeated an action today after I praised her for doing it the first time. It was obvious she liked the praise and wanted to get the same reaction from me. This is a sign of attachment. It was also cute how she tried to say "yay" like I did.

570. The boy asked me to hold him tonight, then put his head on my shoulder and cuddled.

569. A new recipe for pork loin in the crock pot. It was so tender, I couldn't believe it.

568. Sitting on the floor with my whole family in the family room after dinner. Well, Bethany and I were sitting, the others were wrestling.

567. I laughed out loud tonight at the look on Jonathan's face when he was trying to say "Deal or No Deal," but couldn't get it out and just looked at me and said, "what is it called?"

566. Bible study. Learning. Slowly, but learning.

565. Today at Bible study, Shannon handed me a brand new straightener for my hair. She had is "around the house" and never used it. So, after a conversation in which I told her that I can't do my hair the way I want without a straightener, but refuse to buy one (since I only do my hair once a week,) she decided to give me the one she had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have time, would you share your crock pot pork loin recipe on your other blog? I keep putting pork loin in the crockpot and it always gets too dry, even though there is plenty of liquid in the pot. Help would be appreciated!