Tuesday, April 18, 2006

1003. MOPS today without having to wrangle the kids to their rooms was relaxing.

1002. Went to the arboretum with the kids. Nice weather. Nice walk.

1001. God is so into me. How cool is that?

1000. Laughing at the silliness of some online buddies. Fun, fun, fun.

999. The big box of Honey Nut Cheerios, on sale.

998. Emptied the laundry basket full of the kids' clothes.

997. The kids got to go to the park today with their dad and have a picnic lunch while I was at MOPS.

996. My friend Ami. We had some good laughs and some good conversation today.

995. Coming home from MOPS to an empty, quiet house.

994. Being okay with me.

993. After I prepared them for how it was going to go down, it was so nice to hear Lainee and Jonathan say "okay, mom" when I told them it was time for us to leave the arboretum.

992. Drawing with the chalk on the sidewalk today with Lainee.

991. Playing the bee game with Lainee and Jonathan this afternoon. I was REALLY running there for a while!

990. A morning out with Lainee yesterday. We had her pictures done, bought her some new sandals, spent her gift card from Grandma, and ate at Chic-fil-a. She had a good time and so did I.

989. Lainee willingly shared her Easter candy today when I suggested it. At that moment, it made life a bit easier for me.

988. Bethany's laugh, when she really gets going, is really fun to hear.

987. Cool nights, windows open, warm blankets.

986. Hot dogs with onions, mustard, and relish. Delicious.

985. Paul didn't have any reaction to the talapia we ate last night. This is good, because we are running out of fish he can eat!

984. When Jonathan gets up in the morning, he is almost always in a good mood, and is often up for cuddling. NICE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. This is cool. I like this. I've been feeling kinda down in my life lately. I used to be a really happy kid. I was really into God and had a strong faith and stuff like that. Lately this hasn't been so. It's funny, it feels like I'm finding my old self again. It's kinda weird recalling this, seeing I'm only 17, and you are someone I don't know. But I went to update my blog, and saw "1x1". For some reason, I just clicked on it, and found you counting your blessings. It gave me a really cool feeling, and some assurance. I don't know, it's hard to explain, but thanks for doing this. It's a great idea, and it's just cool how you keep up with it. Keep it up.