Monday, April 24, 2006

1056. Bethany took a late nap today, which means that she wouldn't go to bed tonight. Once I got over my initial exasperation, I enjoyed snuggling with her on the couch. And she fell asleep fast enough. Then I just held her and listened to her snore.

1055. The kids got to pet the neighbor's rabbit today.

1054. I am getting my control journal together. It's a Fly Lady thing.

1053. We finally got some sand for the sandbox. J and L have been enjoying the "new" activity. I have been enjoying the peace.

1052. I caught the last hour of Masterpiece Theater while I was up with Bethany (the first time... before I got exasperated.) I can't even believe I remembered that I wanted to see something. And I got to see the good part, where the guy and the girl get married.

1051. Paul has finished spring break. It was nice having him home during the day.

1050. Bethany looked so cute today in her little dress (that used to be Lainee's) with her white tights and black patent leather shoes.

1049. Lainee wore a "new" dress and her new shoes today too, with pantyhose! She looked so proud of herself :)

1048. Tuna fish.

1047. Pancakes for breakfast on Sunday morning before church.

No comments: