Wednesday, April 05, 2006

855. A walk with the kids this morning, in the cool air...

854. ...under a beautiful blue sky without a cloud in sight...

853. Another walk this evening with Bethany. She didn't fall asleep this time, but it was fun talking with her and singing to her while we walked our "loop" at night.

852. My refrigerator is clean. I took it apart today and cleaned the whole, nasty, thing. I think I have only cleaned the shelves twice or MAYBE three times in the nearly 7 years we have lived here. Anyway, I like how it looks when I open it now.

851. Bethany is giving us the "sign" for "more" when she wants more food.

850. Lainee read a book to me today, all by herself. Yay! Yay! Yay!

849. I wasn't thinking when I let the kids nap long today. When I realized what I'd done, I thought "they'll never go to bed tonight." Then Paul told me that it would be a late night at church tonight, so I felt a little better about them sleeping since they will be up late.

848. Dinner was yummy.

847. Oh, and I mopped the floor today. I know, I am like some crazed cleaning lady.... NOT. But it is nice to have the floor mopped.

846. Sitting at the table this morning with all three of my children, playing with play-do.

No comments: