Tuesday, April 04, 2006

845. I got my Breaking Free lesson done this afternoon instead of having to do it tonight.

844. Playing in the park with the family after dinner.

843. Somehow managing to let Bethany "cry it out" today at nap time. Usually I can console her, but not today. So I just let her go, and she finally went to sleep... it took a LONG time, but she did it. (I think that is why I was able to get my lesson done... I needed a distraction!)

842. Getting rid of some clutter.

841. Beautiful weather today. Cool, but beautiful.

840. I am going to be in bed before midnight.

839. Remembering that we had six library books due today... and finding them all in time to return them.

838. Jonathan apologized to me tonight.

837. Little Debbie Fudge Brownies.

836. A nap on the couch today with Lainee on top of me!

No comments: