Monday, April 03, 2006

835. After waking up what seemed like every hour to tend to my son, who oddly, isn't all that sick, I walked into the kitchen this morning a little bit after 4 am. I looked at my husband, who was getting ready to leave for work, and said, "it would really help me out if you would stay home today. You don't have to, I'm just asking." Having spent the night on the couch, I left the room, and got into my bed. I heard my husband on the phone. Then, I woke up at 10 am. I cannot even begin to tell you all of the things that kept me awake last night. So, thank you, Paul. I am not sure I would have made it through this day without you around.

834. Pizza delivered for dinner.

833. Took the boy with me grocery shopping. He was SOOOO good.

832. Watched the final game of the NCAA tournament tonight. That is always fun.

831. Getting excited about the Masters. Did y'all see Phil's win this weekend? Capped off his 28 under win with an eagle on the eighteenth. Sweet. Of course, his hair is a different story, but I guess we can let that slide.

830. Had our 6 month post-placement meeting with the social worker today. Went just fine. Why do people gripe about these things?

829. I took a nap today too.

828. Not one, but TWO coupons from the register receipt at Meijer. Each was worth $3 off of a gas purchase. So, you know what I did before I went home? YUP!

827. Every time I got Jonathan settled down from one of his crying fits last night, I would lay the blanket on top of him and he would say, "Thank you, mommy" as he quickly fell back asleep.

826. So far, so good with him sleeping tonight. I gotta get to bed before he wakes me up again!

No comments: