Sunday, April 02, 2006

825. Learning how to defragment the computer.

824. Learning how to clean up unwanted files.

823. Ami's willingness to let me come over and do our photo page (for our post placement report) on her computer. I tried to email the page that I made on my computer and it wasn't done attaching the file after 2 hours. Aye, aye, aye!

822. Digital cameras

821. After complaining throughout the night and most of today that his "tummy doesn't feel bery well," Jonathan has yet to throw up. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

820. The boy who didn't feel well didn't get to go to church today either. He was not happy about that, and I think that is a blessing.

819. But he did enjoy getting online and playing the games on the Barney website. It kept him occupied for a good long time.

818. Flip flops.

817. We got a chair from the lady down the street.

816. Weather alert systems.

811. (Missing from my last post) Stephanie S.

No comments: