Saturday, April 01, 2006

815. Lainee had a great birthday party today.

814. After the birthday party, she said to me, totally out of the blue, "Mom, thank you for the baby stroller."

813. Then she thanked Paul for the baby stroller.

812. Then she thanked me for the party. Sweet girl!

810. Ami was here for the party and it was nice to have another woman around to chat with. And she HELPED too, which was nice.

809. Good meeting this morning for the long range planning team at church. My excitement about where God is taking our church is beginning to rise.

808. Good breakfast served at the meeting!

807. Getting out of the meeting earlier than expected... so I wasn't rushed to get ready for the party, and I didn't have to pay the babysitter as much!

806. We have to submit photos with captions for our next post-placement report. Our social worker will be here Monday for that. I am trying to get photos to insert into a WordPerfect document so I can have the photo requirement all finished. But for whatever reason, my computer does not want to do this. Ami has graciously invited me over to do it on her computer tomorrow.

805. Chocolate covered strawberries.

804. We all went for a walk tonight, with Bethany in the wagon. She kept holding her hand out to me and wouldn't leave me alone until I held her hand and walked along next to her.

803. She fell asleep in my arms tonight.

1 comment:

PEZmama said...

I realize I left out # 811. I will fix this next time!