Friday, March 31, 2006

802. Looking to the future.

801. Being in a group where it is okay to criticize, and everyone does it constructively.

800. Party theme packages from Oriental Trading...

799. And free shipping.

798. Lainee's excitement over her first "kid" birthday party tomorrow.

797. An hour by myself tonight that I did not expect, during which I was able to complete my Bible study lesson...

796. And get a little more cleaning up done.

795. Paul was home today and I was lazy because I had a headache. He cleaned the living room and the family room in preparation for tomorrow's party.

794. Not feeling like I have to be crazy about cleaning EVERYTHING for this party.

793. Cake, ice cream, and chocolate covered strawberries. No cooking a meal for a large group.

792. From Isaiah 61:
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners, [a]
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.

791. The light show God put on this evening when the storm came through.

790. A great meal tonight at my pastor's house.

789. Getting to know some church members better.

788. All of my clean clothes are put away.

787. Getting rid of some stuff this morning... declutter, DECLUTTER!

786. Watching Bethany get all excited when the wind blows in her face.

785. Watching Bethany crawl, and get better at it every day.

784. The strawberry pie for dessert tonight was great, but the coffee with it just made it perfect.

783. My MIL's Bells Palsy is slowly going away.

No comments: