Monday, April 24, 2006

Whoa, Whoa, WHOA! I just remembered some more...

1070. We saved $20 on our groceries tonight.

1069. And I needed panty hose. My brand was half off at the store this week... I didn't even realize it until I got to the display. So, I got two pairs instead of one. Thanks, God!

1068. I have no idea why this blessed me, but it did (and sorta scares me that it did.) But Jonathan came up to me this evening and asked me if he could have a brother. It was sweet. I have no other thoughts past that. It was just sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband is pretty sneaky. He was hugging on your son and realized it was his only son. Then he thought, wouldn't it be cool to have two sons. So he told J to tell mom he wanted a brother. Funny thing is, he did tell her.

PEZmama said...

I think I knew he had some help.