Monday, June 05, 2006

1527

1527. I sang a "special" at church today with my husband and two others. It was my first time singing in front of a group. Fun.

1526. Kind words from all sorts of people about said singing.

1525. Bethany was quite social this evening.

1524. 15 baptisms at church tonight.

1523. Hanging out after the evening service with friends, roasting hot dogs and eating s'mores.

1522. Another graduation party - that we found (before it ended) even though we didn't really know where it was when we left the house.

1521. Tonight, while I was snuggling with Jonathan, I told him some of my favorite things about him. One of them was when he says "thank you, mommy." Then he said, "you know what is my favorite?" And I said, "what?" He said, "when you say 'you're welcome.'!"

1520. Bethany wore this cute little blueberry dress today. So very cute.

1519. Another walk this evening.

1518. In the cool, night air. Beautiful weather.

1517. And, even though I turned my ankle, I didn't injure it.

1516. Before I left, Lainee asked for a hug and a kiss.

1515. All the bloggin' ladies who said they'd pinkie swear with me! So sweet to me, they are...

1514. And that turkey sandwich I ate for lunch today was YUMMY!

No comments: