Saturday, June 03, 2006

1513

1513. I spent the better part of the day hanging out with my church family at two different graduation open houses.

1512. Playing hide-and-go-seek and sliding down the slide with my kids at the playground.

1511. Bethany tried again today to stand up without holding on. So far these attempts seem to occur with about a month of none in between. We'll see if she is getting any closer to walking here soon.

1510. I took napS today. Plural. I think all that walking last night wiped me out.

1509. And Paul didn't come into the bedroom and declare that it was his turn. He just watched the kids while I lazed.

1508. Watching my kids throw a ball for our friend's dog to catch.

1507. Meatballs.

1506. You know, the sky was absolutely gorgeous last night.

1505. And the breeze felt wonderful.

1504. I discovered that one egg has only 68 calories! Who'd a thunk?

1503. It appears that after about a half hour crying jag, the baby child has now decided to go to sleep.

1502. Sitting on the back porch this afternoon, sipping green tea, and reading Isaiah.

1501. Getting the kids to bed early again tonight... and they went right to sleep.

No comments: