Thursday, June 08, 2006

1572

1572. Paul cleaned the living room this morning. I got laundry done, cleaned the bathroom, and vacuumed a little. It was a nice start to get that stuff out of the way and have the rest of the day to do "whatever."

1571. I got some time to play with Bethany while Paul took the other two on some errands with him.

1570. We ate out for dinner.

1569. A nap.

1568. Getting all the bed sheets washed and put back on the beds.

1567. Bethany's pig tails are very, very cute.

1566. Realizing that I will be able to help with the MOPS consignment sale, which I was really hoping to do.

1565. God reminded me of something yesterday when someone in the mall parking lot was being rude. I am so glad he reminded me, because I was really tempted to be rude back. But if I was, then I would have driven off, and the person would have seen the ichthus on the back of my car, and God would not be glorified. I held my tongue and realized that I just needed to pray for that person to be blessed. God confirmed this for me today when I read Matthew 5:44-45.

1564. God is showing me that I need to be more purposeful about teaching my children his word and his ways.

1563. I like who I am and I get excited when I think about all the things God could do with me.

No comments: