Friday, June 09, 2006

1582

1582. Scripture.

1581. Got an unexpected visit from one of our Sunday school class members this evening. It really helped me get through the evening while Paul was gone.

1580. He asked about pictures from China. I had not realized he hadn't seen them. So, I loaded them into the DVD player and we watched them. Oh, man, remembering that time, and seeing how much Bethany has grown made me want to squeeze the stuffing out of her!

1579. Cake. Which I ate too much of. I think just the first piece or two was the blessing. The rest. Well, that was sheer gluttony.

1578. We went to the park with the kids today.

1577. Today, I got a chance to use two of the scriptures that I listed here.

1576. Tonight, when I read the story of David and Jonathan to the kids, Lainee started crying. She was very upset that they had to be separated. Jonathan (my son) told me, "she's crying." Then, as I comforted Lainee, he patted her back and stroked her hair.

1575. Talking with my husband and getting the little things resolved before they become big things.

1574. Today's weather: A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

1573. Not having to pay for a hotel while we stay in Connecticut.

No comments: