Friday, June 16, 2006

1668

1668. Shelby.

1667. Elisabeth and her hubby found a house. Their house here sold. These are such good things to have taken care of as they go through the process of relocating.

1666. Having friends to care about. Kristi and Elisabeth come to mind right now.

1665. Cheese and crackers.

1664. Kind comments from readers.

1663. Leftover dinner nights. Last night, the roast tasted better than it did the first time I served it!

1662. Bethany loves the shape sorter that I dug up from my stash in the garage.

1661. That show "Big Comfy Couch" is a hoot because Bethany loves the music in it and sways around, giggling, while listening to it.

1660. Jonathan deciding to use the toilet this evening.

1659. Finding some cheap play clothes for Jonathan at a garage sale.

1658. Finding my library card.

1657. Vacuuming out the van, even if it was just a little.

1656. Tuna fish sandwiches on soft bread.

1655. Scrambled eggs made with a touch of milk and a shake of garlic salt.

1654. Getting the tables we needed for the MOPS sale from church today.

1653. Remembering to water the plants.

1652. Writing a letter.

1651. Getting some time to hang out with Ami and work on Lainee's scrapbook.

1650. Getting all of Lainee's 4 year old portrait poses onto one page. I was afraid I'd have to choose, and I couldn't figure out which ones I'd want to omit.

1649. Not having to stress over preparations for VBS.

1648. Finding two gifts for father's day relatively quickly and for not too much money.

1647. Not giving away that box of stuff before realizing that those two pairs of Paul's sneakers weren't supposed to be in there!

1646. A brand new Pampered Chef food chopper - never been out of the box - that I found at a garage sale today for $5. This is especially cool because my old (really old) one broke a few months ago. And the Kitchen Aid chopper that I bought to replace it broke also. The Pampered Chef chopper really is the best one around. But I was fixing to buy a Zyliss chopper (same company that makes them for PC) at a kitchen store whenever they had a coupon in the paper. But I didn't even have to do that! Go God!

1645. Finding Bethany's snuggler (which is a replacement of her original) in the neighbor's yard. We lost it on our walk today, and we retraced our steps to find it right near home.

1644. Bethany's wave.

No comments: