Thursday, June 29, 2006

1814

1814. My mom had J and L make a little book today. They enjoyed the process of adding stickers and pictures that she had collected for them.

1813. We had a reading of the books this evening. It was hilarious. The kids loved it.

1812. My parents and sister took the two older ones to go swimming today...

1811. While Paul, Bethany, and I napped.

1810. Mom and Dad treated the whole family to dinner out tonight.

1809. After we came home, Mom served up some ice cream cups for the kids....

1808. While Paul, Dad, and I went to a nearby joint for some "good" ice cream.

1807. I went out on an errand with my dad today. It was nice to be out and about in my old hometown....

1806. And to remember how my Dad makes it a point of learning people's names wherever he goes. The tellers at the bank. The woman at the bakery. Etc.

1805. Snuggling with Bethany tonight. We were holding hands for a while, which I don't get to do with her very often.

1804. Playing out on the lawn with my kids AND my parents.

1803. Seeing the kids run around my parents' house like they own the place... Maybe not always a good thing, but a sign, nonetheless, that they are comfortable here.

No comments: