Saturday, July 22, 2006

2052

2052. Snuggling with the boy.

2051. Telling Bethany's adoption story again this evening.

2050. A party with some church friends.

2049. Where there were really good cheese burgers.

2048. Finding blank lesson plan templates that were free on the internet.

2047. Hearing Lainee count the numbers on a page up to 49.

2046. Brownies.

2045. A nap.

2044. Watching Bethany warm up to the environment at the party, and become comfortable with venturing out and having fun on her own.

2043. The image I have in my head of Jonathan running around the front yard today. He was wearing his spider costume and Lainee's bike helmet. He told me he was a "Bengals football play" and he wanted me to come out and play football with him. We ran around the yard, and watching him was just so funny.

2042. Today in our game of tag, the kids would choose to be an animal every time they were "it." They were picking ferocious animals, I guess because it meant they could growl when they chased us. Paul and I played along with that for a while. So, whenever someone would announce what animal they were, Jonathan would immediately scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, a BEAR!!!!" (or whatever the animal was,) then procede to run all over the yard. I decided to get a little goofy after a while. So, the next time I was tagged, I declared that I was a carp. Without a moment's hesitation, Jonathan screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, A CARP!" I just thought that was so ridiculously funny that I screamed myself, from laughing so hard.

2041. We've got three tomatoes on the plant outside. Yipee!

No comments: