Tuesday, July 25, 2006

2092

2092. I found my car keys!

2091. I learned today that Paul gave word to the folks at church that we will no longer be teaching the Singles' Sunday school class. I felt like the decision ultimately was his to make, but I didn't know what he'd decided until the church secretary called to ask what SS class we wanted to be enrolled in. I feel a bit bummed about it. I absolutely loved that class. Loved. it. The blessing in this is that I already sense God will be teaching me something through this change, despite the sadness I feel about it.

2090. Making a spider craft with Jonathan and Lainee today.

2089. And hearing Jonathan compliment me and Lainee on the great job we were doing.

2088. The boy went most of the day in his swim trunks with no diaper underneath. He used the toilet several times. I don't know if his trunks were always wet from the water, but I am not complaining.

2087. Jonathan's excitement over the stickers for his potty chart. I love that he can get excited about something so simple.

2086. J and B went to bed before Lainee tonight. So she taught (read: made up as she went along) a game that she had made. I consisted of buttons for game pieces, a game board, and two different kinds of cards. We were laughing so hard by the time it was over. She had a great time, and so did we.

2085. Helping someone with chemistry today. And remembering a very important concept, totally "out of the blue," that saved us when we couldn't solve a problem correctly.

2084. Air conditioning.

2083. Going for a walk with the kids.

2082. Paul found out he doesn't have to work tomorrow, as originally planned.

2081. I got the vinyl fence cleaned today.

2080. And I got me some replacement parts for it too!

2079. Applesauce with cinnamon.

2078. The creative web that Lainee made today for her spider to sit on.

No comments: