Wednesday, July 26, 2006

2108

2108.My baby girl fell asleep in my arms tonight after waking up, scared, during a loud storm. Praise God. There were days not too long ago that I wondered if she'd ever want me to do those kinds of mommy things for her.

2107. The crock pot stopped working when I switched it to "high" for the last hour before we ate dinner. I wasn't sure what to do with the pork roast inside b/c is seemed like it didn't get hot enough all the way through. Paul just said "slice it up and we can put it on the grill." So we did. And it was great!

2106. And Jonathan and Lainee ate corn and green beans and the pork. Happily. They even wanted more. What a pleasant dinner that was.

2105. My kitchen counters are clear again.

2104. There may be a ministry opportunity (already?) for me at church.

2103. Lainee was crying today and Bethany tried to comfort her by rubbing her on the head.

2102. Paul made French toast for lunch for everyone.

2101. We all went to story time together today.

2100. I got the folded laundry on top of the dryer put away.

2099. I found this website.

2098. I got to talk to Helen last night.

2097. Bethany plays a game with me in which she walks out of the room waving and I say "goodbye." It has evolved to the point that she doesn't leave without first getting a kiss (and sometimes a hug too.)

2096. I posted on the other blog about my vain imagination and how I had to ask someone to forgive me for holding something against them... something that I don't even know if they did. Anyway, I had a great conversation with her today at church. And I think I realized that my imagination got a few things wrong. Go figure.

2095. I slept great last night.

2094. And I slept great this afternoon for a long time. P, J, and L were gone. B was sleeping. YaHOOOOOOOO!

2093. Rain.

No comments: