Friday, August 04, 2006

2201

2201. Seeing Helen tonight for the first time in a LONG time.

2200. The fact that Helen has stuck by me as a friend for so long has been a huge blessing for the last 11 years.

2199. Flavor Ice.

2198. Watching the kids at the county fair today as they checked out all the animals. I love to watch it, and I love that they are pleased to see God's creation and not have to be doing some super hyped thing to have a good time.

2197. Jonathan used the toilet at the fair today to do #2... which he has been putting in his underwear for the last two days.

2196. Jonathan to me: "Mom, you look cute in those sneakers."

2195. Rabbits. The rabbits were so fun to look at.

2194. We found the cows, after looking around for a while, just as we were about to leave.

2193. Swimming at the in-laws' house.

2192. Pushing the kids across the pool on rafts.

2191. And Bethany, in a SOLID sleep when we got there, finished her nap sprawled out on their living room floor.

2190. Napping on their couch with Jonathan.

2189. My MIL made dinner for us. Good stuff.

2188. Cheap food at the county fair.

2187. I found exactly the thing I was needing to store some manipulatives from Lainee's textbooks.

2186. Plastic organizers.

2185. Crayons on sale for CRAZY cheap.

2184. Getting rid of clutter by giving it to someone who can use it.

2183. Electricity.

2182. Air conditioning.

1 comment:

Dublin Mom said...

If you have been wondering who the lurker from Ireland is, it's me, Helen's sister Jane. I know how you feel about lurkers, I think it's been a shyness thing for me that I've never commented on a blog before this one...

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I think both of your blogs are great and they bless ME. This one reminds me to thank God for how good He is to me every day.

And I LOVE it when you can't Helen as a blessing, because I think she's just the greatest sister on the planet!