Friday, August 04, 2006

2211

2211. Addison came through her heart surgery well.

2210. My friend Ami and her husband took their kids with them on a mission trip to Arizona, despite the disapproval from other folks.

2209. Thinking about the future.

2208. Getting Lainee's stuff under control in her room. It was quite a project, but she now has containers to store stuff in and, hopefully, this will mean she can keep things a bit neater in there.

2207. Jonathan doesn't remember every craft he has ever made in his lifetime. So, if I throw one his crafts out, he will likely never think of it again.

2206. Sitting with my whole family around a table eating donuts.

2205. Driving home from the donut shop and all five of us making that silly "flubbing" noise )when you run your finger up and down over your lips.)

2204. Clearing the bookshelves of a bunch of books that we are going to get rid of.

2203. Watching all three kids play this silly game involving running across the living room and crashing into the couch.

2202. Last night when I came home from my night out, I found the kids and Paul all camped out on the living room floor.

No comments: