Sunday, August 06, 2006

2237

2237. God reminding (and enabling) me to keep my cool when I think I am going to lose it with my kids.

2236. Cherry cordial ice cream from UDF.

2235. Working on the album of our trip to China.

2234. Green tea.

2233. Being reminded that I cannot achieve righteousness on my own. My penchant for doing what is smart or logical will not guarantee that I will acutally be in the will of God.

2232. Walking this evening.

2231. The smell of burning wood.

2230. New opportunities.

2229. God is dealing with me in a way that requires me to be more honest with myself about how much I care what other people think of me. And how I would sometimes even delight in others' failures or blame them for something if it would make me look better. The best part is that it is very freeing to just be honest with God about it. After that, deciding not to be so immature is much easier, and no one receives the fall out from it either.

2228. Sunday school was great today.

2227. I love my Sunday school class.

2226. Met a new couple at the church tonight and got to talk with them for quite a while.

2225. Lainee's room is still clean.

2224. Insect repellant.

No comments: