Tuesday, August 08, 2006

2247

2247. I can get excited about something like beet greens.

2246. Another good walk this evening.

2245. I took the kids to church this morning to weed the flower beds. I love for them to be "helpers" but I love it even more when they enjoy it.

2244. Lainee had her first dinner guest over tonight. This child picked up her plate after dinner and put it in the sink. She also encouraged Lainee to obey me. MORE DINNER GUESTS FOR LAINEE!

2243. And when I went in Lainee's room after they'd been playing in it for a few hours, I found that HARDLY ANYTHING was out of place. First time for everything, eh?

2242. Paul got in some more hours working with his dad today.

2241. Half price hair and beauty items at the store this week.

2240. Not overeating.

2239. A good morning out with the kids.

2238. Three cucumbers close to being harvested!

No comments: