Monday, August 21, 2006

2409

2409. A nice e-mail from Addie today. Isn't it nice when people take a minute to say, "hey, I was thinking about you"?

2408. Bethany says "mommy" and "daddy" as clear as you can imagine. Cute. She also says "uppy" when she wants to be held.

2407. Four helpers to unload the groceries from the car.

2406. Oreos.

2405. Remembering to get diapers before I left the grocery store tonight.

2404. BEAUTIFUL weather today.

2403. The offer of a chest freezer.

2402. The offer of a desk.

2401. Lipton Noodles that I forgot I had.

2400. Dinner on the back patio.

2399. And three kids who all wanted to help get everything ready.

2398. We found a cucumber, fully grown, that we didn't even know was growing.

2397. Chatting with my daughter on the way home from the grocery store. She was saying some things that made it obvious that some of her thinking/reasoning skills are really developing.

2396. Getting most of the planning done and books requested for the first 6 weeks of school. Including the schedule of devotions I want to do with Lainee.

2395. I happened upon a book in the kids' section at the library with pictures of all sorts of tree leaves. Lainee was just asking if we could learn about different kinds of tree leaves.

2394. Setting up a tour at the fire department. The fire chief was very accomodating. He said, "just tell me the day and time." So I did!

2393. Enjoying the free coffee from Borders today.

2392. And the cheesecake too.

2391. Found a pair of clearance swim trunks for Jonathan (for next year) for $1.70

2390. I was also looking for a baby gift, and found a Carter's outfit for the same amount.

2389. 5% off of groceries.

No comments: