Tuesday, August 22, 2006

2420

2420. A conversation I overheard today:
Lainee: "Jonathan, can you help me with this?"
Jonathan: "Of COURSE!"

2419. A picnic in the park.

2418. And, as we were about to leave for the picnic, sans Paul because we expected him to be working with his dad for a few more hours, Paul pulled in the driveway. So we all went together.

2417. Lainee packed the whole lunch herself, except for my sandwich and the banana I threw in just in case Bethany rejected everything else.

2416. The kids and Paul went off to play by the swings, and I stayed behind to throw all the rest of the junk in a bag and fold up the blanket. As I started toward the swings, I was met by Jonathan, who quickly grabbed the blanket and said, "I can carry it, mom."

2415. My health.

2414. Getting caught up in the kitchen. It was getting out of control.

2413. I found the issue of McCall's Quick Quilts that I need.

2412. It's quiet in my house right now.

2411. Read a book about how fruit grows from flowers to the kids. Then we went out and looked at the parts of whatever flowers we could find, including the tomatoes and cucumbers, which were perfect examples of what we'd just read.

2410. Then Lainee and I did leaf rubbings. She is really into identifying leaves.

No comments: