Thursday, August 24, 2006

2446

2446. Going to dinner with my family.

2445. And to the soccer game where my bro-in-law was coaching.

2444. This evening, Jonathan questioned Paul to see if he was going the right way to the restaurant. After Paul reassured him that he was going the right way, Jonathan replied, "if you say so." I was so surprised to hear him say this, I almost busted out laughing.

2443. A coupon for $25 off of our groceries just for getting a prescription filled at our regular grocery store.

2442. And the prescription just went generic, too.

2441. AND, when I paid for it, another voucher was printed for me to get a $10 coupon if I refill the prescription there too.

2440. Seeing my sister-in-law at the soccer game.

2439. Watching Bethany as she looked up at the game, noticed all the bugs swarming by the field lights, and seeing her face light up with excitement as she pointed and said "aaaaaaaaaaah!"

2438. Free paper in exchange for empty ink cartridges from the printer.

2437. 40% off coupons at the craft store.

2436. Milkshakes.

No comments: