Friday, August 25, 2006

2459

2459. Lake House. Great movie.

2458. Two movie tickets for $5. Can't beat a second-run movie theater.

2457. Milk Duds for dinner.

2456. Paul got the brake light on the van fixed.

2455. We got to see our neighbors this evening. They came over for a bit for the first time since their little girl was born.

2454. And when they came in the house, it wasn't like here, let me make a path for you to walk through the living room. Fly Lady has me with a fairly presentable house, even when folks drop by uninvited.

2453. Holding TINY babies.

2452. The Qs took care of our kids again tonight so Paul and I could go out. The kids had a great time.

2451. Mr. Q was wearing a pair of snazzy sneakers. I had to explain to him what the bright red "SHAQ" across the tongue meant.

2450. I got the van's rear-view mirror re-adhered to the windshield.

2449. Bethany went out into the road after a ball tonight despite the fact that Paul and I were both out in the front yard with the kids (albeit distracted by the brake light repair.) She was not hurt.

2448. Jonathan's excitement as he worked through a preschool learning game on the computer this afternoon. And he picked it up fast, which impressed me.

2447. My children were bathed today. Small miracle.

No comments: