Saturday, August 26, 2006

2470

2470. Getting Jonathan's hair cut without too much fussing on his part.

2469. A long nap.

2468. Taking the kids to a neighborhood block party that Paul was working at.

2467. Getting our school space mostly situated.

2466. And I found a use for that chair someone gave us that we wondered what are we going to do with this?

2465. The library got in a bunch of books that I requested for schooling and they gave me this grocery-type basket to hold them all in. Kinda cute.

2464. Getting excited about school.

2463. My husband works and provides for our family.

2462. Chatting with my mom and sister last night.

2461. The kids got these balloon creations that they really loved at the block party.

2460. I was able to draw upon my experience working on the boardwalk in Ocean City, NJ this evening, when they didn't know how to work the cotton candy machine.

No comments: