Sunday, August 27, 2006

2481

2481. Chatting with the folks in Sunday school before we started the last lesson as their teachers.

2480. Wonderful preaching this evening that reminded me I need to be honest about my sin and repent of it, not just feel bad about it.

2479. Preaching this morning which made me think that I should probably write out a mission statement for my life. And helped me to examine some of the emotions I am going through as we move on from teaching that class.

2478. Being honest before God about why things upset me, and what part I played in that, as opposed to dumping the blame for my feelings on other people.

2477. Finding Jonathan asleep in the bedroom - on the floor between two beds. And this not 10 minutes after he was trying to find a pair of shoes to wear. (There were two abandoned pairs lying next to him.)

2476. Hearing Bethany say "no." It is as clear as you please... and she sticks her little lips out in a circle when she says it. It sounds like "nooOOO."

2475. Bethany doesn't get upset anymore when we leave her in the nursery at church.

2474. Getting the kitchen cleaned up tonight so we will have a smoother start of school tomorrow.

2473. Free hotdogs.

2472. Hotdogs with onions, relish, and mustard.

2471. Hugs and concern from two ladies at church this morning and one of the ushers. And pastor Larry prayed for me too.

No comments: