Tuesday, August 29, 2006

2505

2505. Brownies.

2504. Bethany was much more manageable today during school time.

2503. Lainee is so excited about school. We did a science activity today and she just ate it up. She read her two writing projects to Paul as soon as he got home.

2502. Taco night. A hit once again. I have never seen Jonathan eat so willingly, and contentedly, everything on his plate. JOY!

2501. Half price scrapbooks at Hobby Lobby this week. I needed two for gifts.

2500. Bethany woke up "too early" this morning, and it cut my quiet time a bit short. But, I was able to leave her in her bed for a while without her fussing about it, so I did get to do a little Bible reading and praying.

2499. A call from Robin today.

2498. Hanging out at church for a little while today.

2497. Craft supplies on clearance.

2496. I actually remembered to take the meat out of the freezer for tomorrow's dinner. What? Who is this person living in my body?

2495. I taught Bethany what "Please don't pull on my shorts" means. She gets it. And she stops when I say that.

No comments: