Sunday, September 03, 2006

2562

2562. Smooth transition this morning as four out of the five of us started in new Sunday school classes.

2561. Being challenged to make the Word more of a priority in my life.

2560. Bethany ate a great dinner tonight. I think I have finally clued in that she understands when I tell her "no dessert until you eat some dinner."

2559. Writing letters to friends.

2558. Getting excited about spending a weekend away with some good friends.

2557. Paul left the house earlier than we did to go to the evening service tonight because he had to practice a song beforehand. I was not expecting him to return home, but he did. So we all got to go to church together, which I always like much better.

2556. We got a newspaper today. We don't have a subscription. But we got one, with all the coupons and circulars in it. And I was just thinking how it is so much easier to make my shopping list when I have the sale flyers beforehand...

2555. Paul cleaned up the kitchen today while I napped.

2554. We went to dinner at a friend's house last night and had a nice time.

2553. And the girls won all three games of Euchre.

2552. And we got to take home some of the lasagna that they served, and we had it for lunch today. I love not having to think of what to feed people after church on Sunday.

2551. We've needed new curtains in the living room for a long time. I found the curtains I wanted at Big Lots for seriously cheap. And the drapery hardware was on sale somewhere else.

2550. And I got them hung yesterday. Yay!

2549. My kids. I love them so much!

2548. Lainee has been so helpful and kind lately. Tonight she split her applesauce in exchange for half of Jonathan's corn, just because Jonathan saw her applesauce and decided that he no longer wanted the corn he ordered. And everyone was happy with that solution. YAY! PEACE AT DINNER TIME!!!

2547. Tonight it is cool outside. And there is the smell of burning wood in the air. And I LOVE THAT!

2546. The windows are open all over the house.

2545. Free crayons from restaurants.

2544. Green tea.

2543. Reading books to Bethany at bed time.

No comments: